Hobby Show is a showcase and a meeting point between professionals and passionate of the creative sectors. The protagonists of the event are therefore the leading companies in the sector: retailers, shops, specialized media, teachers and experts in the most varied decorative techniques, as well as, of course, the growing world of creative people.
Since 2003, the year of the first edition, the event has seen a very rapid increase in the number of exhibitors and visitors, arriving today on the national scene as one of the leading events in the sector. Given the positive outcome of the Roman edition last fall, the event is about to return to the capital! In fact, artists and enthusiasts can meet at the Palacavicchi site - just a few meters from Via Appia Nuova - the reference point for major events with 18,000 square meters covered.
The "network" of Hobby Show is a dynamic and strong exhibition reality, which aggregates and adequately supports the Italian world of creativity. The intent of the organization is therefore to continue to map and grasp the new stimuli and ideas coming from the world of manual work and DIY, up to cover the universe of creativity at 360 degrees.
The merchandise offer varies from edition to edition depending on the proposals of the companies and shops participating in the event.
Decoupage, scrapbooking, biedermeier, rock painting, bijoux, cross stitch, half stitch, filet, patchwork and quilting, painting on fabric and silk, ceramics processing, engraving, glass working, cake design and cooking are just some of the proposals presented at public during the three days of exhibition.
Hobby Show is the event where:
● specialized companies can present their products, techniques and innovations to the public, reaching a large user base during the three days of the event;
● specialized shops can sell the entire range of products in the universe of creativity directly to the public and organize courses on their stands;
● associations of enthusiasts can promote their activity and collect subscriptions involving the visitors also with courses and demonstrations;
● Institutions and associations interested in the development and support of female entrepreneurship, in the revaluation of crafts and trade, in manual education for teachers and young people, can meet the public and collaborate in the organization of events aimed at to encourage creativity in all its forms;
● end users, in addition to finding a wide range of products for their hobby, have the opportunity to experiment with new materials and new decorative techniques, also thanks to the rich offer of laboratories, courses and workshops organized by exhibitors and the Hobby Lab.