The Lazio Region has published a public notice for contributions to the live show for the year 2019. Applications must be submitted from 12.00 on 28 August at 1.00 pm on 1 October 2018 via GeCoWEB, subject to the applicant's accreditation. For those already accredited on the system it is not necessary to make a new credit and the login credentials remain the same.
Approved on 2 August by the Region's Culture and Youth Policy Department, the new regulation for the determination of the criteria for participation, assignment, disbursement and procedures for monitoring and reporting on live performance support the ordinary interventions on the subject of live performances concerning the following areas:
- Production of the live show
- Theatrical production centers
- Dance production centers
- Festivals and reviews of theater, music, dance and multidisciplinary character
- Circus festivals and street artists
- Regional circuits
- Orchestras and musical ensembles
- Projects to encourage young people's access to live entertainment in collaboration with educational institutions
- Musical, theatrical and dance education and training
- Figure theater and live entertainment initiatives for children and infants.
For more information you can visit the Lazio Region website at the following link: http://www.regione.lazio.it/rl_cultura/?vw=newsDettaglio&id=408